FractureFluxFractureFlux

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

your RIGHT!!!!

at the end the vary begining of the credits :D executive producer is Obama! this is exactly what he dose to people!!!

uhh i got a probly, he sends to flying the fk away without an answer and curses you, then blams bush :3 at least bush did that and toook credit >:o obama is a wussy!

Das Booty Das Booty

This

I can see this on adultswim :3 you should summit some episods to them and see if they can put it on like a small show like robot chicken
:D

FAUX: Chapter 4 FAUX: Chapter 4

GREAT :D

YAY! wait omg your stabbed through the small intestins, and your bleeding out!!!!! wait.... wait.... we SHOULD get you help, BUT i rather run over to this other body for 20 min and search it :3 oh looks a pirty necklace and some paper :D hellow, can you hear me? helloow? comon stop acting dead!

The Outsider The Outsider

Interesting

i wish there was a walk through :c i cant seem to find a key or anything to get past the stairs.... i really whant to continue...

K-Million K-Million

GOOD SHOW!

to the guy under me, well he must have only played for 5 seconds, becosue it gets extreamly dificult at the end :D but in a fun way, i injoyed this, thank you sir, BTW the spiders webs were crazy at the end XD

like little bombs from hell o3o

at any rate GOOD SHOW SIR!

ShellCore: Skirmish ShellCore: Skirmish